Electrical Service Agreements
People always ask us if it’s essential to have regularly scheduled maintenance on their electrical system. At Bickimer Electric, your number one Kansas City electrician, we believe it is one of the most important things to have done if you are a business or home owner.
Why are service agreements good?
It is very beneficial to get to know your electrical system. If you have regular maintenance, you will be able to identify the type of wire used to construct your network. Knowing the type of wire used is vital because many wiring practices used 10 or 15 years ago are now considered dangerous and a fire hazard.
Many panels and breakers installed in the past are now considered obsolete (for example, the Pacific and Pushmatic Panels). As a result, they should be replaced immediately.
Electrical type problems do not always make themselves noticeable until they finally fail. Subsequently, leading to unwanted electrical service interruption and repairs.
Some insurance companies will not insure your home if you have a specific type of wire or a particular brand of electrical panel.
In conclusion, routinely having a licensed electrician check that your home, office or warehouse system is up-to-date and functioning optimally will ensure you can identify minor problems now so that you can avoid significant repairs later.
Bickimer Electric service agreement
With the Bickimer Electric SAFE HOME Contract, we will come out to your home twice a year to make sure all your electrical system components are working correctly.
- We will provide a written report each time.
- We will check your smoke detectors are operational and change the batteries (annually).
- We will test the ground fault protection in your home.
- We will check all wall fixtures, lamps and ceiling lights (no more than 10 feet) for working lightbulbs.
- We will conduct a complete panel inspection.
- You will get preferred pricing on any electrical work that needs completing.
- We waive our standard $75 trip charge.
- We will guarantee an appointment for you within 24 hours of your service request.