Bickimer Electric is now offering financing options for your electrical project convenience with GreenSky, a third-party servicing center that provides loans on behalf of equal opportunity lender banks.
When Would Financing Be Right For You?
- If you need peace of mind? If you want to avoid Murphy’s Law? Never have to worry about completing a project.
- In a pinch? Do not have an emergency savings fund? Need help? You have options.
- Want to build credit? GreenSky loans can be a great tool.
You will be in full charge of your loan, and there are several flexible options to choose from.
Typical Loan Application Process From Start to Finish
Step 1: Choose a Loan from the List and Apply for Credit – GreenSky’s fast, paperless application process can take less than 90 seconds. Apply using their mobile app, online, or phone.
Step 2: Get Approved – 85% of credit decisions are made instantly. Most other credit decisions are made with 15 minutes.
Step 3: Get Funded – Customer is immediately presented with an account # and loan agreement. The customer pays Merchant using the account #. Merchant processes the payment just like a credit card. No certificate of completion or paperwork required for funding.
It is that easy and fast.
- Should you NOT qualify for the loan you applied, a counteroffer will be presented.
- Should you qualify for one loan but you wish to change plans. So long as no charges have applied to the account, no problem. Let us know at Bickimer Electric. If you qualify, we can change you.
If you have any questions or need assistance, call customer service at 866-936-0602. They will be happy to help you through the process.
Hours of Operations: Mon-Sat: 6 am to 1 am (ET); Sun 8 am to 1 am (ET)
Payment card network processing fees may apply.
For Deferred Interest plans, interest accrues during the promotional period, but all interest is waived if the purchase amount is paid in full before the end of the promotional period. Also, exact interest rates will not be known until you apply.
Applies to payments after promo and assumes lowest possible interest rate for plan. If two payment factors are displayed, the first is for payments required during the promo.
Actual payments based on usage. If full credit taken on approval date, payments will be first amount. If transaction is later, the amortizing monthly payments could be as high as the second amount.