Residential Electrician Kansas City
Bickimer Electric Is A Full Service Electrical Company
From small jobs to big jobs, our team knows how to take care of all of your commercial and residential electrician needs in Overland Park, Johnson County and the Kansas City area. Hire a professional and make sure the job is done the right way the first time. We do all our jobs according to city code and don’t cut corners. Read below to find out our broad range of services. Contact us by phone or email. Consultations and estimates are always free of charge and no pressure. If this is your first time using our electrical services, we offer a half off panel safety inspection as a new client discount for everybody living in the Kansas City metro.
Hear What Our Clients Are Saying
As President of Erwin Commercial, a Florida Design/Build Company, I have hired Bickimer Electric for many of our projects. Most recently, a pet orientated franchise named Dogtown USA. The initial project was the Prototype for all future franchises, and as such, there were many design changes and upgrades involved during the project. Bickimer Electric facilitated these difficult conditions and performed in a professional manner. We passed all Electrical Inspections with Flying Colors. I would highly recommend Bickimer Electric for any size Electrical Job as their performance was prompt and thorough.
Bickimer Electric has come done electrical work at my Overland Park home several times. They are awesome. Great work, great prices and great electricians. I highly suggest them for all of your electrical needs in Overland Park, Johnson County and Kansas City.
Hire a company with a reputation for being fair, honest and affordable with homeowners. Our goal is to be the top residential electrician in Kansas City, Overland Park and Johnson County KS. Whether you have a small electrical job that you can’t do yourself or are building a new house our team offers the electrical services that you need at some of the best rates of any Kansas City electrical company.
Finding a good commercial electrician in Kansas City to meet your projects needs can be hard. Hire a company with a proven track record of finishing projects on time, according to city code and with excellent workmanship. Hire Bickimer Electric today and get quality commercial electrical services at some of Overland Park and the greater Kansas City metro’s best rates. Estimates are always free.
GENERAL ELECTRICAL SERVICES
- Replace Light Switches
- Install Dimmers
- Replace Electrical Outlets
- Install Switched Outlets
- Install Recessed Lighting
- Fan Installation
- Landscape Lighting
- Running Dedicated Circuits (Washing Machine, Dryer, Dishwasher, Disposal, Etc.)
- Installing Convenience Outlets For Outside Of House. ( Eliminate Dangerous Extension Cords That Are Being Used As Permanent Wiring For Fountains And Such)
- Outlet Tension Tests ( Usually Reserved For Hospitals)
- Installing Floor Outlets
- Panel Work
- Meter Work
- Grounding Services ( If You Live In An Old House And Install New Plumbing, You Have To Reground House Because They Used To Ground Service To Old Metal Water Lines.)
- Install Closet Lighting
- Install Pantry Lighting
- Replacing Gfis – On Average Only 90 Percent Of Gfis In Residential Homes Are Working Properly
- Cleaning Fixtures
- Replacing Fixtures
- Installing Bathroom Drawer Outlets
- Vanity Lighting
- Under Cabinet Lighting
- Upgrading Recessed Lighting To Led Recessed Lighting
- Installing Outlets For Entertainment Centers And Tvs
- Run New Cable For TV
- Run New Phone Lines For Internet Or Hard Lines
- Install Outlets Behind Toilets For Heated Toilet Seats
- Retrofit Existing Fixtures To LED
Servicing Kansas City KS and Kansas City MO, Overland Park, Olathe, Shawnee, Lenexa, Lansing, Leavenworth, Leawood, Louisburg, Prairie Village, Merriam, Mission, Spring Hill, Bonner Springs, De Soto, Gardner, Fairway, Mission Hills, Independence, Lee’s Summit, Blue Springs, Parkville, Liberty, Kearney, Excelsior Springs, Pleasant Hill, Raytown, Gladstone, Belton, Raymore, Peculiar, Wyandotte County, Johnson County, and Jackson County